Probably a new supplement to nz and therefore very exciting for us here at Vitamin NZ is Prostate Plus.
Men's health has not received the same attention as women's in recent years, I would like to change that with the introduction of this new supplement.
Maintaining a healthy prostate is vital to keeping the male body functioning normally. Therefore, it is critical for men of all ages to have regular check-ups with their physicians or health care professionals and seek medical attention immediately if any changes in normal functioning are noted.
Saw Palmetto, Lycopene, and Pumpkin Seed are ingredients that contain phytonutrients and fatty acids.
• Saw palmetto — is a palm-like plant that typically grows in the southeastern United States. The berries of the plant may help to maintain a healthy
• Lycopene — is a non-provitamin A carotenoid with potent antioxidant activity that supports prostate function.
• Pumpkin Seeds — are a source of vitamins A, B and E, Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, zinc, selenium, carbohydrates, and cholesterol-like molecules called phytosterols. These nutrients may help to promote and support prostate health and function.
Cran-Max® Cranberry for added support.
• Cran-Max® Cranberry — has a patented Bio-Shield® that helps protect the cranberry actives through the harsh digestive environment.
Zinc and selenium are important minerals.
• Zinc — helps to strengthen and fortify the immune system.
• Selenium — is a trace mineral that is essential in small amounts. It provides potent antioxidant support.
You will find this in our expanded product line in early August so keep and eye on new posts and even sign up for our newsletter to make sure you don't miss this one!