Women’s Health supplements
Evening Primrose oil, bladder support, menopause balance, PMT cycle balance, thyroid support, hormone support. We have hot flush relief, Cranberry and organic iron options. Herbal Diuretic is beneficial for fluid balance along with horsetail herb helps support kidney and urinary health.
- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
Nutra-Life Meno-Life Hot Flush Relief
- 30 tablets
- Our Price $19.95 *RRP: $36.90
- 46% OFF Save $16.95
- OUT OF STOCK
Nutra-Life Meno-Life Hot Flush ReliefNutra-Life Meno-Life - Hot Flush Relief combines Soy isoflavones and 4 herbs, Sage, Withania, Shatavari and Zizyphus to support the body during menopause and the natural changes that affect women in their late 40’s and 50’s. Common menopausal symptoms include reduced temperature control resulting in hot flushes, night sweats, restlessness and changes in sleeping patterns.
Key and unique features:
- Hot flushes
- Night sweats
- Maintaining hormonal balance
- Stress, mild anxiety and nervous tension
- Disrupted sleeping patterns
- Fatigue and poor concentration
- Low libido
- Bone density and heart health throughout menopause
This product makes an excellent replacement for the now discontinued Kordel's Agewise Meno Life Hot Flush Support (KAMLHF).
- One-a-day formula to help manage hot flushes & temperature control.
- Sage may assist with temperature control throughout the day and night and protect memory function during menopause.
- Soy isoflavonesbenefit menopausal symptoms, heart health and bone density.
- Zizyphus helps maintain the body’s temperature levels and supports healthy sleeping patterns.
- Withania helps protect against nervous tension, anxiety and disrupted sleep.
- Shatavari is a reproductive tonic which helpsmaintain hormonal levels and supports libido.
Supports oestrogen level management, bone density and heart health.
DirectionsAdults: Take 1 tablet in the morning with food. If required, take an additional tablet before bedtime or as directed by your healthcare professional.
PrecautionsPatients on prescription medicines, including warfarin and Hormone Replacement Therapy, should consult their doctor before using this product.
Do not use in individuals with any form of cancer.
Pregnancy & breastfeeding: Do not use this product without medical advice.
Each Tablet Provides:Herbal Extracts Equiv. to Dry;Soy isoflavones (Glycine max) 50mgSage (Salvia officinalis) 1500mgZizyphus (Zizyphus jujube) 3000mgShatavari (Asparagus racemosa) 1000mgAshwaganda (Withania somnifera) 2000mg
Also contains: Tabletting Aids
Formulated without: Gluten, yeast, dairy products, artificial colour.
*supermarket price equivalent. The price comparison has been taken when comparing the equivalent number of tablets to our price. Price comparison will vary from location to location and supermarket brand. Price comparison will also depend on store promotions etc. Retail pharmacy prices probably even higher…