Digestion and bowl supplements
Digestive enzymes are important for healthy digestive function. Probiotics help maintain healthy gut flora, gastrointestinal function and immune support. Kiwifruit is a great source of fibre that naturally manages digestive health. Slippery Elm Bark – funny by name, is a soothing herb suited to easing sensitive and inflamed mucous membrane linings of the stomach and bowel. We all benefit from supplements for digestive health and a great bowl health.
- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
Phloe Bowel Health Vegecaps
- 120 capsules
- Our Price $30.95 *RRP: $49.95
- 38% OFF Save $19.00
- OUT OF STOCK
- 50 capsules
- Our Price $20.95 *RRP: $26.95
- 22% OFF Save $6.00
- OUT OF STOCK
Phloe Bowel Health Vegecaps
Phloe Bowel Health vegecaps are a 100% natural digestive aid that is clinically shown to keep you regular, while supporting long term digestive health. More than simply fibre, Phloe Bowel Health vegecaps are the first product to use a unique triple action that combines prebiotics, enzymes and fibre, all found naturally in kiwifruit, to help manage your digestive health in both the short and long term.
Key Benefits of Phloe Bowel Health:
- Clinically shown to keep you regular while supporting long term digestive health
- For short and long term bowel health
- Triple action complex -Prebiotics, enzymes and fibre
- 100% natural active ingredient Zyactinase (from kiwifruit)
- Assists the body to absorb the optimal level of nutrients from food
How does Phloe Bowel Health Work?
Phloe Bowel Health's unique Triple Action Complex supports a series of events which work in unison to promote short term regularity and the right balance of gut micro flora so that in the long run your digestive system works the way it is supposed to.
- Enzymes: The enzymes in Phloe Bowel Health vegecaps work in two ways. Firstly, the enzymes stimulate motility (or movement) of waste gently through your digestive tract. This is a very gentle action, and unlike some other products on the market, has no nasty side effects (like cramping, spasms and diarrhoea). Secondly, the enzymes in Phloe Bowel Health vegecaps are very similar to those produced by your own digestive system helping you digest food so that waste moves more freely through the digestive tract. This enzyme digestion also aids with absorbing the optimum level of nutrients into your system from the food you eat.
- Fibre: the fibre in Phloe Bowel Health vegecaps works by providing bulk to your stool. Moisture is absorbed from your system into your stool which helps it move through the digestive tract more comfortably.
- Prebiotics: The prebiotics in Phloe Bowel Health vegecaps aid in long term digestive health. Their main role is to provide food for the good bacteria in your digestive tract to grow while also inhibiting the pathogenic (or bad) bacteria. This process has a dual effect. Firstly, it helps restore the balance of gut micro flora and helps protect the digestive wall so it can work normally. Secondly, if you have a low level of good bacteria in your system it means that your system is not producing enough enzymes on its own to digest food properly. Encouraging the growth of the good bacteria encourages the growth of the enzymes so that you can continue to digest food the way you are supposed to. In the long run it is the prebiotics that will support the long term, proper functioning of your digestive system.
Who can use Phloe?
Phloe can be used by anyone looking for an effective natural bowel health solution (see Directions tab for details). Most Phloe users find that best results are achieved through long term use thereby avoiding any potential bowel health related issues before they occur.
Take 1 - 2 capsules together, daily before food. May be increased up to 4 capsules daily (2 before morning and evening meals) for short periods, if required. Often Phloe users find taking a slightly higher dose (4 caps) for the first 3-5 days helps them balance their system. This can then be pulled back to a maintenence dose of 1 - 2 capsules a day ongoing. It is important that you find what the right dose is for your system.
Phloe is a 100% natural* product made from kwifruit and issuitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women. Up to 25% of all pregnant women suffer from constipation during and after pregnancy. Phloe is a proven and natural way to help manage this.
Suitable for use in children 3-12 yrs with medical advice.
Not recommended for children under 3 yrs
Phloe is not recommended for anyone who has a known allergy to kiwifruit.
Each Capsule Contains:
Active Ingredient: Zyactinase 575mg (from Kiwifruit)
Also contains: Isomalt, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Capsule: Vcaps, Non-Gelatin vegetarian hypo-allergenic.
*supermarket price equivalent. The price comparison has been taken when comparing the equivalent number of tablets to our price. Price comparison will vary from location to location and supermarket brand. Price comparison will also depend on store promotions etc. Retail pharmacy prices probably even higher…