Digestion and bowl supplements
Digestive enzymes are important for healthy digestive function. Probiotics help maintain healthy gut flora, gastrointestinal function and immune support. Kiwifruit is a great source of fibre that naturally manages digestive health. Slippery Elm Bark – funny by name, is a soothing herb suited to easing sensitive and inflamed mucous membrane linings of the stomach and bowel. We all benefit from supplements for digestive health and a great bowl health.
- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
Phloe Bowel Health Chewables
- 120 chewable tablets
- Our Price $33.95 *RRP: $49.95
- 32% OFF Save $16.00
- OUT OF STOCK
- 50 chewable tablets
- Our Price $20.95 *RRP: $26.95
- 22% OFF Save $6.00
- OUT OF STOCK
Phloe Bowel Health Chewables
Phloe™ Bowel Health Chewable tablets are a 100% natural digestive aid that is clinically shown to keep you regular, while supporting long term digestive health. More than simply fibre, Phloe™ Bowel Health is the first product to utilise a unique triple action from the combination of prebiotics, enzymes and fibre, all found naturally in kiwifruit, to help manage your digestive health in both the short and long term.
Key Benefits of Phloe™ Bowel Health Chewable tablets:
- Clinically researched and shown to help keep you regular while supporting long term digestive health
- For short and long term bowel health
- Triple action complex - prebiotics, enzymes and fibre
- 100% natural active ingredient Zyactinase (from kiwifruit)
- Assists the body to absorb the optimal level of nutrients from food
How does Phloe™ Bowel Health Work?
Phloe™ Bowel Health's unique triple action complex supports a series of events that work in unison to promote short term regularity and the right balance of gut micro flora so that in the long run your digestive system works the way it is supposed to.
- Enzymes: The enzymes in Phloe™ Bowel Health Chewable tablets work in two ways: Firstly, the enzymes stimulate motility (or movement) of waste gently through your digestive tract. This is a very gentle action, and unlike some other products on the market, has no nasty side effects (like cramping, spasms and diarrhoea). Secondly, the enzymes in Phloe™ Bowel Health are very similar to those produced naturally by your own digestive system helping you digest food so that waste moves more freely through the digestive tract. This enzyme digestion also aids with absorbing the optimum level of nutrients into yoursystem from the food you eat.
- Fibre: The fibre in Phloe™ Bowel Health Chewable tablets works by providing bulk to your stool. Moisture is absorbed into the bowel and incorporated into the stool, which helps it move through the digestive tract more comfortably.
- Prebiotics: The prebiotics in Phloe™ Bowel Health Chewable tablets aid in long term digestive health. Their main role is to provide food to nourish the good bacteria in your digestive tract, while also inhibiting the pathogenic (or bad) bacteria. This process has a dual effect: Firstly, it helps restore the balance of gut micro flora and helps protect the digestive wall so it can work normally. Secondly, if you have a low level of good bacteria in your system it means that your system may not be producing enough enzymes on its own to digest food properly. Encouraging the growth of the good bacteria encourages the growth of the enzymes so that you can continue to digest food the way you are supposed to. In the long run it is the prebiotics that will support the long term, proper functioning of their digestive system.
Triple Action Complex
Individually, enzymes, fibre and prebiotics are all very important elements of a healthy and effective digestive system. Phloe™ Bowel Health's triple action complex combines them into a single, extremely effective, digestive product. Used daily, you will not only address the short terms issues of regular movements, but you will also aid and support the long term health of your digestive system.
How does Phloe™ Bowel Health differ from fibre only supplements?
Fibre is an essential part of any diet because it acts as a bulking agent to assist waste move naturally through the digestive system. However, fibre alone cannot do the whole job.
While the fibre contained in Phloe™ Bowel Health helps bulk a stool in the same way as fibre only dietary supplements, it is the enzymes in the product that work to support motility and break food down. In addition, the prebiotics aid a return to a healthy balance of gut micro flora and therefore a healthy digestive system in the long run.
What can you expect when using Phloe™ Bowel Health?
Using Phloe™ Bowel Health Chewable tablets daily will help you to maintain regular and healthy bowel movements and to better absorb the nutrients from the food you eat.
If you switch from taking a fibre only dietary supplement you may notice a change in the texture and consistency of your stool. Fibre only supplements tend to make stools unusually bulky and fluffy (from the moisture being absorbed).
When taking Phloe™ Bowel Health you may notice your stool is smaller and less fluffy. You can feel confident and assured that this is perfectly normal and represents a healthily functioning bowel and digestive system.
Note: Stool should be comfortable to pass when using Phloe™ Bowel Health. If this is not the case please consult a medical professional.
Phloe™ Bowel Health's triple action complex addresses the three key requirements of a healthy and effective digestive system which are; prebiotics for a balanced micro flora; enzymes to support motility and assist digestion; and fibre to bulk the stool. Used daily, Phloe™ Bowel Health helps your digestive system work the way it is supposed to all of the time.
Who can use Phloe?
Phloe™ can be used by anyone looking for an effective natural bowel health solution (see Directions tab for details). Most Phloe™ users find that best results are achieved through long term use thereby avoiding any potential bowel health related issues before they occur.
Adults: Chew 1-2 tablets per day, no water necessary, directly before food. May be increased to 4 tablets daily as required.
Children: Suitable for children 5 years of age and above. Always start on 1 tablet per day and increase if required. Do not exceed 2 tablets daily.
Suitable for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Phloe™ is not recommended for anyone who has a known allergy to kiwifruit.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- If you have serious health concerns, please seek the advice of your health professional before using any unprescribed medications or supplements.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your health professional.
Each Tablet Contains:
Active Ingredient: Zyactinase 575mg (from Kiwifruit)
Also contains: Tableting sugar, tropical flavour, white bean extract, natural sweetener, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
*supermarket price equivalent. The price comparison has been taken when comparing the equivalent number of tablets to our price. Price comparison will vary from location to location and supermarket brand. Price comparison will also depend on store promotions etc. Retail pharmacy prices probably even higher…