Allergies & Immune supplements
Allergies can come from molds, dust mites, pets, grasses and pollens. Our Immune system can receive support through various extras and herbs such as Elderflower, Olive leaf, Elderberry Echinacea along with vitamins, antioxidants and minerals. Helping for everyday or winter chills.
- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
- 60 tablets
- Our Price $19.95 *RRP: $37.50
- 47% OFF Save $17.55
- OUT OF STOCK
Thompson's Immunofort is a comprehensive and technically advanced immune complex. Immunofort provides a unique combination of nutrients to ensure healthy immune function.
Thompson's Immunofort contains specific vitamins, minerals and other nutrients to support the body's immune defence system.
Antioxidant Vitamins such as Vitamin A, C and E, Betacarotene, Zinc and Selenium feature to help reduce free radical damage and inflammation.
Ten Amino Acids including Arginine and Ornithine and Lysine stimulate the thymus gland and encourage antibody production.
Along with Zinc and Selenium, the minerals Magnesium, Manganese, Iron and Copper provide nutritional support for immune system activities and Herbs such as Echinacea, Ginseng and Shitake mushrooms are all well known for their ability to increase cellular immunity.
Thompson's Immunofort can provide nutritional fortification against winter ailments and improve the body’s protection against both infections and chronic illness.
Indications For Use:
- Helps boost immunity
- Provides resistance to common colds and flu
- Fights viral, bacterial and fungal infections
- Helps reduce allergy symptoms
- Helps protect the body against environmental toxins and pollutants
Adults - take one or two tablets a day (with food) or as professionally prescribed.
- Use only as directed and always read the label.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Not recommended for use in pregnant or lactating women.
Each Tablet Contains:
- Vitamin A as Retinyl palmitate 2500IU
- Equiv. Retinol 750mcg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 10mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavine) 5mg
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinic Acid) 5mg
- Calcium Pantothenate 11mg
- Equiv. B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 10mg
- Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate 5.6mg
- Equiv. B6 (Pyridoxine) 3.6mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 25mcg
- Calcium Ascorbate 200mg
- Equiv. Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 165.2mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Palmitate) 48mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 1mcg) 40IU
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate) 50IU
- Biotin 25mcg
- Folic Acid 50mcg
- Choline Bitartrate 10mg
- Inositol 10mg
- Bromelains 10mg
- Quercetin 50mg
- Copper gluconate 85.7mcg
- Equiv. Copper 12mcg
- Ferrous Fumarate 1mg
- Equiv. Iron 329mcg
- Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate 50mg
- Equiv. Magnesium 10mg
- Manganese Amino AcidChelate 5mg
- Equiv. Manganese 0.5mg
- Zinc Gluconate 52.26mg
- Equiv. Zinc 7.5mg
- Selenomethionine 32.5mcg
- Equiv. Selenim 13mcg
- Shiitake Mushroom 50mg
- Herbal extracts equiv. dry
- Echinacea Purpurea root 150mg
- Korean Ginseng 25mg
- Siberian Ginseng 25mg
- Andrographis 200mg
- Olive Leaf 500mg
- L-Ornithine Monohydrochloride 50mg
- Lysine Hydrochloride 50mg
- Tyrosine 10mg
- Valine 5mg
- Glycine 20mg
- Cysteine 10mg
*supermarket price equivalent. The price comparison has been taken when comparing the equivalent number of tablets to our price. Price comparison will vary from location to location and supermarket brand. Price comparison will also depend on store promotions etc. Retail pharmacy prices probably even higher…