Fish and krill oil supplements
Fish and krill oil are rich omega 3 managing healthy cholesterol levels, helps joint comfort and brain function. All products here are harvested from sustainable sources and under strict supervision to get the best fish oil supplements or best krill oil supplements available on the market today. Many use omega 3 supplements for a good reason. Buy krill oil NZ as a great choice.
- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
Nutra-Life Fish Oil 1000mg
- 400 capsules
- Our Price $37.95 *RRP: $54.90
- 31% OFF Save $16.95
- OUT OF STOCK
Nutra-Life Fish Oil 1000mg
Nutra-Life Omega Fish Oil 1000mg is a high-potency natural source of Omega 3 fatty acids, derived from several species of pelagic cold water fish and providing marine triglycerides and Omega 3 essential fatty acids needed for the production of prostaglandins needed for the maintenance of healthy circulation, skin, blood and cell health.
Nutra-Life Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg features:
- Supporting healthy heart function, circulation and blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Assisting with joint discomfort and swelling, and supporting joint mobility
- Maintaining healthy brain function, mental balance and vision
- Sourced from sustainably-harvested populations of cold-water fish (eg anchovy, mackerel and sardine), and certified by Friends of the Sea
- Low odor, low reflux fish oil
Nutra-Life Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg contains:
- Rich source of EPA and DHA essential Omega 3 fatty acids in an optimal ratio
- Rigorously tested for mercury, heavy metals, and pesticides to comply with strict international standard
- Manufactured and packed in New Zealand
What are Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) and Omega-3, -6 and -9 EFAs?
Polyunsaturated fats consist of fatty acids, many of which the human body needs in the same way as it needs vitamins and minerals, to maintain a wide range of normal functioning and health. The body can synthesise some of these fatty acids on its own, but others (called “essential” fatty acids or EFAs) need to be obtained through the diet.
EFAs are categorised into different families – Omega-3, Omega-6 or Omega-9 – depending on their chemical structure. Fish and seafood are some of the richest available sources of Omega-3 EFAs like EPA and DHA; while Omega-6 EFAs tend to be found in many plant-based oils, and Omega-9 EFAs most commonly occur in olive oil and sunflower oil.
Take 1 capsule three times daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Customers taking anti-hypertensive (blood pressure lowering) drugs should use this product with caution and monitor their blood pressure regularly, as fish oil may decrease blood pressure and increase the effects of these drugs.
Customers taking Warfarin or other blood thinning medication should consult their doctor before using this product.
Each Capsule Contains:
Fish Oil - Natural (1000mg) 1g
Equiv. Omega 3 Marine Triglycerides 300mg
Providing Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 180mg
Providing Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 120mg
*supermarket price equivalent. The price comparison has been taken when comparing the equivalent number of tablets to our price. Price comparison will vary from location to location and supermarket brand. Price comparison will also depend on store promotions etc. Retail pharmacy prices probably even higher…