Clinicians products support rather than compete with modern medicines. As medicines can deplete nutrients in the body, it was important to develop nutritional products that replenish the nutrients lost. Clinicians products, if taken on a regular basis, can also reduce the dependency on modern medicines. The product range developed includes not only general vitamin and mineral supplements, but also products for specific conditions.
- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
- 60 capsules
- Our Price $15.95 *RRP: $21.90
- 27% OFF Save $5.95
- OUT OF STOCK
Clinicians VirActive Complete provides the important nutrients, namely Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Selenium and Zinc, known to support the immune response that may aid recovery from winter ills and chills. It can also be used before winter to increase improtant antioxidant vitamins and minerals required for effective immune function.
Our response to winter ills and chills is largely determined on how well our immune system can cope. Deficiencies in certain antioxidant vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin A , Vitamin C, selenium and zinc can weaken our immune defences. At such times, we rely on the body's immune response to isolate and remove the cause. It is therefore important to naturally target the immune defences to provide as much support as possible.Clinicians VirActive Complete provides the important nutrients known to support the immune response that may help recovery from winter ills and chills. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet. Always read the label and use as directed.
VirActive Complete Benefits:
- Helps reduce the duration and intensity of winter ills and chills
- Powerful research based combination that provides essential antioxidant nutrients known to become depleted when the immune system is challenged
- Provides the building block for the immune system
- The Vitamins and minerals work synergistically together for best results
- One capsule provides the maximum RDI of Vitamin A, Zinc and Selenium
- VirActive Complete Features
- Can be used for acute or chronic situations
- Can be used alongside conventional medicine
- No reduction in response to ingredients over time
- Clinicians VirActive Complete provides the important antioxidant Vitamins and minerals known to support the immune response and may aid recovery from winter ills and chills. For additional support you may consider using the following Clinicians products alongside Clinicians VirActive Complete: Hi-Dose Vit C or Super Family C , Del- Immune V, Xylitol Nasal Spray, Vitamin B12 Oral Drops or MultiVitamin and Mineral Boost.
- Our response to winter ills and chills is largely determined on how well our immune system can cope. Deficiencies in certain antioxidant Vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin A, Vitamin C, selenium and zinc can weaken our immune defenses. At such times, we rely on the body’s immune response to isolate and remove the cause. It is therefore important to naturally target the immune defenses to provide as much support as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
What season do I take this in?
Any season! It is useful to support immunity at times of winter ills and chills, and also in the spring and summer months during exposure to allergens
Is it useful for skin health?
Yes, you can take Clinicians VirActive Complete for problem skin as it contains Vitamin A and zinc which are important for skin health. Clinicians MultiFlora and Omega-3 Fish Oil or Evening Primrose Oil may also be beneficial.
Can I take more than one day?
Due to the Vitamin A content only one a day is recommended unless otherwise directed by a health professional.
When is the best time to take it?
Clinicians VirActive Complete is best taken at the first sign of illness as recommended by your health professional. It may also be taken daily to support immunity when those around you are unwell.
Adult: 1 capsule daily or as directed.
Clinicians VirActive Complete contains Vitamin A, if you are taking prescription Vitamin A derivatives (isotretinoin) or you have poor liver function or chronic liver disease (cirrhosis or hepatitis) do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your health professional.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: This product contains Vitamin A. If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your health professional. Do not consume more than 10,000 IU (3000 IU) of Vitamin A per day during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
Retinol acetate (equiv. Vitamin A 10000IU[3000mcg])
Calcium ascorbate (equiv. Vitamin C 250mg)
L-selenomethionine (equiv. selenium 83mcg)
Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. Zinc 15mg)
Also contains: calcium lactate, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and tapioca powder. Calcium content (from calcium lactate and ascorbate) 41mg per capsule.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colours & sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Serving Size: 60 Capsules
Each Capsule Provides:
- Retinol acetate (equiv. Vitamin A 10000IU) (3000mcg)
- 20 mg
- Calcium ascorbate (equiv. vitamin C 250mg)
- 303 mg
- L Selenomethionine (equiv. Selenium 83mcg)
- 17 mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate)(Equiv Zinc 15mg)
- 75 mg
Also Contains: Calcium lactate, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and tapioca powder. Calcium content from calcium lactate and ascorbate 41mg.
*supermarket price equivalent. The price comparison has been taken when comparing the equivalent number of tablets to our price. Price comparison will vary from location to location and supermarket brand. Price comparison will also depend on store promotions etc. Retail pharmacy prices probably even higher…