Clinicians products support rather than compete with modern medicines. As medicines can deplete nutrients in the body, it was important to develop nutritional products that replenish the nutrients lost. Clinicians products, if taken on a regular basis, can also reduce the dependency on modern medicines. The product range developed includes not only general vitamin and mineral supplements, but also products for specific conditions.
- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
Clinicians Good Mood
- 60 capsules
- Our Price $23.95 *RRP: $34.90
- 31% OFF Save $10.95
- OUT OF STOCK
Clinicians Good Mood
Clinicians Good Mood is a powerful specialised formula to support good mood, healthy mental clarity and focus, brain health and is particularly useful in times of stress. Based on a large pool of research and scientific studies Good Mood contains 3 important amino acids and B group vitamins to support the ‘feel good’ effect.
Good Mood Benefits:
- Helps support feelings of happiness, satisfaction and well being.
- Provides support during times of stress, worry and feelings of being overwhelmed.
- Nutritional support while on antidepressants (*see note below for precautions when taking antidepressant medication).
Good Mood Features:
- Formulated from a large pool of scientific research with a primary focus on supporting neurological healthunlike any other available on the market in New Zealand.
- Combines a blend of 3 essential amino acids (L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine and L-Tyrosine) with select B-group vitamins to support the production, conversion and utilisation of neurotransmitters (brain signalling chemicals) for healthy mood.
- Provides compatible and complimentary amino acids to support healthy brain function.
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food or as directed by a suitably qualified health professional.
Avoid in people diagnosed with Phenylketonuria (PKU) - PKU is a genetic disorder which affects the enzyme needed to breakdown the amino acid phenylalanine. A build up of phenylalanine in the blood can become toxic to the brain. PKU screening is a routine test for newborn babies.
If you are taking MAOI’s or antidepressant medication, talk to your health professional before taking this product – the combination of phenylalanine plus tyrosine produces tyramine which can lead to a migraine crisis in people on MAOI medication.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Avoid use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Each Capsule Provides:
- L-Methionine 250mg
- L-Phenylalanine 150mg
- L-Tyrosine 100mgVitamin B3 (nicotinamide) 15mg
- Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 20mg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 25mcg
- Folic Acid 150mcg
Also contains: Magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
No added: Dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
*supermarket price equivalent. The price comparison has been taken when comparing the equivalent number of tablets to our price. Price comparison will vary from location to location and supermarket brand. Price comparison will also depend on store promotions etc. Retail pharmacy prices probably even higher…